Agenda for October 31st
My son is sick so I can't be there, but our wonderful librarian, Ms. Severns, will be there to help you get started with your research.
- View Ms. Severns' presentation on EasyBib and the library databases.
- If you haven't finished your preliminary research (begun last class), you need to do that first.
- If you have finished, circle the topic on your paper you want to research and begin your project.
- Begin using the library research databases to find articles that pertain to your topic. If you find a good one, cite and it to a new EasyBib project (Make sure you login using your school Google account).
- You will need to read the articles you choose and begin formulating your research question.
- Write your research question on the same page that you did your preliminary research.
- Once you have a good idea of the question you will be asking, you can start finding quotes from your article that help answer the question.
- Each quote will need to be written on its own notecard in EasyBib, along with a paraphrased version of the quote your write in your own words.
- You will ultimately have 3 articles with 3 quotes each (This does not have to be finished today. It will take some time.).